Child Care Connection Hawaii (CCCH) - Kauai
4364 Hardy St., Suite F
Lihue, HI 96766
The CCCH program is a federal CCHsubsidy program helping families pay for child care services in the State of Hawaii.
Eligible families receive:
(1) Subsidies to help with child care expenses
(2) Information on quality child care settings
To qualify for the CCCH program, your family must meet the following requirements:
(1) Age of Children: Children must be under age 13, or ages 13 through 17, unable to care for self, and do not qualify for Department of Education (DOE) special education; or under child protective services.
(2) Need for Child Care: Parents or legal guardians of the children must be currently employed, attending an educational program or participating in a job training program, and have hours of activity that overlap with their need for care.
(3) Family Size and Income Limits: Your family's gross monthly income (before taxes and deductions) does not exceed 85% of the State Median Income. The CCCH program is available to a wide range of families.
(808) 245-2193 - Lihue - Type: Main